[108 Pages Report] ESOMAR-certified consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI) projects the global smart insulin pens market is likely to surpass the billion dollar mark by 2021, expanding at a positive CAGR, as per a newly published research report. A stupendous double digit growth rate has been predicted for the market in the long-run. Growing preference for non-invasive treatment and the ever widening diabetes burden are likely to steer the market in a forward direction.
According to FMI's report, the market posted significant gains in the past, with Bluetooth smart insulin pens generating over 30% of the revenue share in 2017. Also, according to the International Diabetes Federation, presently, just under half a billion people are living with diabetes worldwide, and their number is projected to increase by 25% in 2030, and 51% by 2045 respectively.
Request Sample Copy of Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1827
Manufacturers, therefore, are leveraging these trends to introduce novel and innovative product lines, enabling them to secure a firm footing in the market. In November 2020, for instance, Medtronic launched its InPenTM smart insulin device equipped with real-time GuardianTM Connect CGM Data- the first smart insulin pen for diabetics on multiple daily injections. Recently, in April 2021, BioCorp and Roche Diabetes Care launched the Mallya smart insulin pen device in France.
Key Takeaways from FMI's Smart Insulin Pens Market Report
- By connectivity, Bluetooth connected smart insulin pens to account for over half of the revenue share by 2031
- By indication, type 2 diabetes treatment to account for the bulk of smart insulin pens deployment
- Retail pharmacies were the primary distribution channels for smart insulin pens, e-commerce sales spiking rapidly
- US to experience credible growth amid increasing approval rates for new diabetes management devices
- Growing preference for needle-free insulin injections to widen adoption across the UK
- Germany & France to experience increased collaborations between key manufacturers in the long-run
- Large concentration of regional level manufacturers to pivot growth across India and China
Smart Insulin Pens Market - Key questions answered in the report
- What trends are in store for the smart insulin pens market growth?
- According to FMI, the global smart insulin pens market is likely to register a multi-billion dollar valuation in the short and long-run forecasts, attributed to a general increase in the global diabetic population pool and the consequent increase in hospital workload. Demand for Bluetooth connected smart insulin pens is expected to remain especially high
- Which is the most promising smart insulin pens market?
- As per FMI's analysis, demand for smart insulin pens are expected to remain high across the US market, attributed to unceasing efforts by the government to eradicate the diabetes epidemic by virtue of extensive advertising campaigns. Additionally, India and China are expected to emerge as the dominant markets in the Asia-Pacific region, characterized by the presence of numerous regional level manufacturers
Ask from the Market Research Expert @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-1827
Which prominent players operate in the global smart insulin pens market?
- Digital Medics Pty Ltd.,
- Emperra GmbH e-Health Technologies,
- Companion Medical Inc.,
- Sanofi Aventis LLC,
- Novo Nordisk A/S,
- Eli Lily and Company,
- Companion Medical,
- Jiangsu Delfu Medical Device Co. Ltd.,
- DIAMESCO Co Ltd.,
- Patients Pending Ltd (Bigfoot Biomedical Inc.),
are some major smart insulin pens manufacturers profiled in FMI's report
Major insulin pens manufacturers are effectively leveraging major expansion strategies, ranging from new product launches and R&D to collaborating with existing manufacturers or outright/partial acquisition of key market players. A major emphasis is being laid on incorporating virtual technological advancements to enhance diabetes management.
In February 2021, Novo Nordisk and the University of Toronto announced a CAD 40 million investment deal to establish the Novo Nordisk Network for Healthy Populations. This network will focus on new approaches to address diabetes and aid in chronic disease prevention. This will likely help broaden smart insulin pens development.
Companies are also focusing on providing advanced software platforms, such as Digital Medics' DiabetesPlus DataSync Software. This platform enables users to download insulin and glucose data directly from the device. Key features include downloading insulin data from the insulin pen, glucose levels from the glucose meter and synchronization of data on the Cloud for use with mobile devices.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-1827
According to FMI's report, the following insulin pens manufacturers currently operate in the global market:
- Digital Medics Pty Ltd.
- Emperra GmbH e-Health Technologies
- Companion Medical Inc.
- Sanofi Aventis LLC
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- Eli Lily and Company
- Jiangsu Delfu Medical Device Co. Ltd.
- DIAMESCO Co Ltd.
- Patients Pending Ltd (Bigfoot Biomedical Inc.)
Smart Insulin Pens Market - Key Segments Covered
- Diabetes Type I
- Diabetes Type II
- Bluetooth Connected
- USB Connected
- Clinics & Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Retail Pharmacies
More Trending Reports by Future Market Research :
Web 3.0 Blockchain Market : The global web 3.0 blockchain market is projected to have a moderate-paced CAGR of 44.9% during the forecast period.
At-Home Testing Market : The global at-home testing market is expected to enjoy a valuation of US$ 7.1 Bn in 2022, and further expand at a CAGR of 4.0% to reach a valuation of ~US$ 10.5 Bn by the end of the year 2032.
Anticonvulsants Market : The anticonvulsants market is set to strengthen its position at a lower CAGR of 2.4% during the forecast period. The market holds the revenue of US$ 25.17 Bn in 2023 while it is likely to cross a value of US$31.91 Bn by 2033.
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 9-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
This content is published on behalf of the above source. Please contact them directly for any concern related to the above.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies (including product offerings, regulatory plans and business plans) and may change without notice. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements.